Invitation for Tender: Media Management
The South African Bone Marrow Registry seeks to appoint suitable agencies for consideration of SABMR online, print, radio and social media management. The engagement of the agency will initially be for a period of 6 months, extendable annually subject to yearly review.
Preference will be given to agencies with a national reach but adequate representation based in Cape Town.
An indicative scope of work, not limited but inclusive, follows below:
Development and support of annual promotional plans:
- Review national (industry related) trends and analytics in order to develop SABMR’s promotional plan. This relates to identifying SABMR target audiences, their preferences and towards building social media content accordingly.
- Marketing research to identify national and international social media trends and provide SABMR with bi-annual analysis of competitor activities.
- Conceptualise, support and develop new, ongoing and externally linked campaigns.
- Integrate and coordinate campaigns on all social media and print platforms.
Manage and enrich SABMR social media pages:
- Creation of content with input from SABMR (meaningfully edit content created in-house by SABMR staff)
- Manage and enrich the social media pages/handles of SABMR Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and post daily/frequent informative and promotional updates on social media platforms.
- Create and manage a new YouTube channel.
- Creation of relevant digital online content including but not limited to GIFs, photographs, video content, sound clips, animations, vlogs, presentations, interactive video content, news feeds, polls, quizzes, interviews, live FB events, educational videos and electronic banners. A minimum requirement is set for the creation of a repository of 50 high resolution photographs suitable for all platforms (per annum).
- Creation of relevant print media content as directed by SABMR.
- Edit and shape content created by staff during events and post such content timeously.
- Edit and shape content created by staff for distribution via the electronic newsletter.
- Daily direct and private messaging management on all social media platforms (from 6am to 8pm).
Additional required value-adds:
- Proven track record and access to national online and print media contacts and resources.
- Proven track record in technical skill and ability.
- Proven flexible delivery.
- Knowledge of data protection and protecting SABMR content from unauthorised use.
|TENDER PROCESS||EXPECTED DATES|
|ISSUE DATE||1 December 2019|
|SUBMISSION CLOSING DATE||10 January 2020 (17:00)|
|SCORING AND SHORTLISTING||11 January 2020 to 13 February 2020|
|OPPORTUNITY TO BRIEF PANEL WITH PROPOSAL IF SHORTLISTED||16 to 27 February 2020|
|APPOINTMENT DATE||1 March 2020|
|CONTRACT COMMENCEMENT DATE||1 April 2020|
- Application demonstrating capability in terms of items 1, 2 and 3 mentioned above (20 pages maximum of structured narrative and visuals submitted as one PDF document)
- Agency fees will be settled as monthly retainer fees. Please include costing for the first 6 months considering the scope of work mentioned above.
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (certified copy)
- Company Registration Document (certified copy)
- Details of Management and Board of Directors.
- Association Registrations within South Africa.
- Two written client references in company letterheads or list providing name, surname, contact number and email address of referee.
- Documentation indicating any previous awards or achievements.
- Supporting documentation
- Pricing Information
- Technical Information
- Company Methodology
Kindly email all questions relating to this submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by the stated deadline of 10 January 2020 (17:00).
Submission by email: Email submissions are limited to 20Mb in size (as per MS Outlook parameters) that may be sent in three individual emails to make up one tender no larger than 60Mb.
Submission by online upload: Online upload submissions are limited to 60Mb in size. Please rename the tender document to your company name and all supporting documents as per the following example “Company_tax clearance certificate.pdf”